Sunday 16 December 2012

first fundraising event.

8 months ago today we lost our girl and there hasn't been a day go by that we havn't thought and spoken about her. However much we may wish, we cannot change the past, but we may be able to change the future, by raising money and awareness for the Charities close to Ellis's heart.

On Friday as you probably know, we held the first fundraising event which thankfully, went really well. Over 100 tickets were sold and peoples generosity was staggering. I'm so glad that everyone seemed to have a great night. Of course I couldn't of done it without the help of my family and friends, they know who they are.

So how much was raised? Well the money is still coming in and I will tally it all up in a few days.

There are still some Everything Ellis wristbands left, so if any one would like one then please donate £2.50 on the link below or contact me directly and I will post to you.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=everythingellis&faId=265723&isTeam=true

Here a few pics of the evening x












No comments:

Post a Comment