Saturday 7 July 2012

A busy week.

Firstly, I went to visit our friend Gary, who on the 24 June had his much needed double lung transplant. I was a little unsure as to how I would cope returning to Papworth. Would I turn into a blubbering wreck, would I get half way there and decide to turn back? Well, I actually felt totally at ease, like I was returning home, I felt uplifted and at peace. To top it off seeing Gary looking so well, with colour in his cheeks and a twinkle in his eye's was priceless.

Secondly, The arrangements for a final resting place for Ellis have nearly been finalized. Yes, I know it's been a long time but it is the last thing we can do for her and we want everything to be perfect. After all Ellis was a very special young lady and deserves only the very best.

Thirdly it was Georgie's birthday yesterday, (you will know about Georgie from previous blogs) so we lit a candle for her and posted her songs on Ellis' Facebook page. I know that Jordan and Ellis will make sure she has a good time and parties in style.


                                                    Ellis & the Lovely Lisa

Finally, today is the Lovely Lisa's 1st transplant anniversary. After a very difficult recovery she is now getting back on track. Wishing you all the luck and good health Lisa, look forward to joining you in your celebration later tonight. You know the three girls will be looking down on you - watch out for those water bombs and no doing the Macarena.. lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment